The aim of our two Clubs (The Arts Club and The International Arts Club) is to share our knowledge of today’s art market and make it accessible.
By organising exciting, informative and exclusive art events throughout the year, we make sure our members have access to a wide range of insights about (new) trending artists and major art events. We are confident in our ability to provide the right context and expert advice when it comes to making well-informed decisions in buying art today.
The Arts Club
The Arts Club was founded in 2013 by Jeannette ten Kate. It is a closed society for both starting art buyers and experienced collectors.
- The members of the club meet here to share their enthusiasm for the arts in a monthly curated program;
- Since its start the club is famous for its bi-annual Patrons Diner on spectacular locations, where a patron from the art world invites the club members to join his table for a special evening.
If you are interested in joining The Arts Club, we are happy to invite you for an introductory meeting at our office.
The International Arts Club
In 2018 The International Arts Club was founded by The Art Connector, aimed more directly at (international) young, budding art collectors (25-45 year). The coordination is in hands of Marloes van Vugt.
As a member of The International Arts Club you get access to the following:
- A yearly program of tailor-made events;
- Twice a year an invitation to a special diner at a surprising location;
- Personal professional advice regarding the buying and selling of art;
- Members can always bring a friend to our events.
Exclusively for the members of our Clubs we organise art travels around the world.
All travels are hand-picked and guided by Jeannette with the aim to give insights in the (global) art market. Our members visited Art Basel, Frieze (New York and London), Venice Biennial e.g.