With our consultancy services, we offer advice and guidance to our clients when it comes to acquiring, selling and maintaining art collections. We share our knowledge about the developments and trends of the art market.
How can we help?
- Guidance on the primary market (galleries, art fairs/dealers) + secondary market (auctions)
- Art valuation (for e.g. insurance)
- Art handling
Curious what we can do for you?
In addition to giving advice in buying and selling and collection management, we specialize in building corporate collections. Our ideas are based on ‘the dynamic art collection’ in which we let the collection grow within its time spirit.
Together we will set the strategy and goals for your company collection. In this matter we take in account:
- Your corporate image;
- Maintain an eye for continuity and value;
- Marketing/client events;
- Create inspiring collaborations with the art world and your company;
- Organize temporary exhibitions in your office.
The aim of our two Clubs (The Arts Club and The International Arts Club) is to share our knowledge of today’s art market and make it accessible.
By organizing exciting, informative and exclusive art events throughout the year, we make sure our members have access to a wide range of insights about (new) trending artists and major art events. We are confident in our ability to provide the right context and expert advice when it comes to making well-informed decisions in buying art today.
The Arts Club
The Arts Club was founded in 2013 by Jeannette ten Kate. It is a closed society for both starting art buyers and experienced collectors.
- The members of the club meet here to share their enthusiasm for the arts in a monthly curated program;
- Since its start the club is famous for its bi-annual Patrons Diner on spectacular locations, where a patron from the art world invites the club members to join his table for a special evening.
If you are interested in joining The Arts Club, we are happy to invite you for an introductory meeting at our office.
The International Arts Club
In 2018 The International Arts Club was founded by The Art Connector, aimed more directly at (international) young, budding art collectors (25-45 year). The coordination is in hands of Marloes van Vugt.
As a member of The International Arts Club you get access to the following:
- A yearly program of tailor-made events;
- Twice a year an invitation to a special diner at a surprising location;
- Personal professional advice regarding the buying and selling of art;
- Members can always bring a friend to our events.
Exclusively for the members of our Clubs we organize art travels around the world.
All travels are hand-picked and guided by Jeannette with the aim to give insights in the (global) art market. Our members visited Art Basel, Frieze (New York and London), Venice Biennial e.g.
Trouble finding your way in the art market?
The looking at, and buying of art can be an immensely enjoyable experience, one that also enriches your day-to-day life. When it comes to buying art, alongside your personal taste –a good deal of expert knowledge and consultation is highly advisable.
To help you tell your Monets from your Manets, and to avoid all possible traps, we are pleased to organise Masterclasses that use a combination of theory and practice to provide a useful guide to buying art.
These classes also teach the non-buyer and aspiring buyer the best way to look at art, and the steps they need to take when acquiring an artwork. Our Masterclasses reflect the diversity of the global art market.
Interested in learning more about the art market?
We are happy to develop a custom made approach according to your wishes; private or business related.